50+ Instagram Best College Captions For College Lovers 2021

 50+ Instagram Best College Captions For College Lovers 2021 : Hey, college lovers❤️, I guess your college would have started. So, are you looking for Instagram Best College Captions for your next new college post ? If, your answer is yes ! So, you comed at the right place because we have gathered more than 50+ Instagram Best College Captions For College Lovers 2021 !😊


In college life, we capture many memories as a photos with our college friends. And, that memories we share on the social media sites like Instagram. But, you need a best college captions also, to show your feelings properly. Choosing a best college captions can be difficult process?


But, we've made easy for you by gathering 50+ Instagram Best College Captions For College Lovers 2021.✌️ So, you can easily choose your best college captions and use it on your next instagram Memorable College post.🥰


50+ Instagram Best College Captions For College Lovers 2021


  1. I’m going to college. I don’t care if it ruins my career. I’d rather be smart than a movie star.
  2. Our colleges ought to have lit up in us a lasting relish for he better kind of man, a loss of appetite for mediocrities.
  3. Not drinking in college was the best decision ever!
  4. College is like a fountain of knowledge – and the students are there to drink.
  5. It’s been a long road of late nights and early mornings, but I made it.
  6. Many dream, some try, but I achieved.
  7. School for 12 years, college for 4 years or more… then you work until you die. Great.
  8. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.
  9. I’m the new kid on the block.
  10. Autocorrect is like that person who just graduated college and think they know everything.
  11. I really want to go to Penn State for college.
  12. I love college life.
  13. Friends are connected heart to heart, distance and time can’t break them apart.
  14. 42% of people who graduate from college never read another book.
  15. Current mood: college life.
  16. Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but you know they’re always there
  17. Taking my dreams seriously.
  18. Study tip: Stand up. Stretch. Take a walk. Go to the airport and don’t stop.
  19. Nothing good comes from the comfort zone.
  20. I wish there’s a black Friday college sale so I can finish one semester and get one free.
  21. Every college student knows the importance of 11:59.”
  22. “I thought deciding on colleges was the hardest decision I’d ever make, but now, I can’t decide on what to eat for lunch.”
  23. “I love my college café a latte.”
  24. I didn’t choose the frat life. The frat life chose me.
  25. Off to Fratland!
  26. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg = College Dropouts
  27. I was too busy enjoying myself.
  28. My brain has too many tabs open.
  29. “Oh college, where Monday could feel like a Friday.”
  30. “College is nice. You can wear the same shirt two days in a row if you want because your Monday lecture people don’t know about your Tuesday lecture people.”
  31. College is thousands of dollars but pizza is only like ten so what is the obvious choice here.
  32. Your college friends know who you are, but your high school friends know why.
  33. Do not quit! Somebody is praying for you and you WILL make it through this.
  34. Not four years, but for life.
  35. Taking awful cold medicine as a kid taught me how to take shots in college.
  36. Chemistry is a class you take in high school or college where you figure out two plus two is ten, or something.
  37. When someone says you can’t do it, do it twice and take pictures.
  38. Friends are connected heart to heart, distance and time can’t break them apart.
  39. 50 shades of dark circles under my eye.
  40. a make the perfect blend.
  41. “Study hard, do good, and the good life will follow.”
  42. “Dear Degree, why you playing so hard to get?”
  43. “The dorm life didn’t choose me, but I did choose the dorm life and it’s not bad.”
  44. “This is my third coffee of the day.”
  45. Messy bun and getting stuff done.
  46. College teaches you a lot of things… like how to wear flip-flops in the dorm showers.
  47. These are the days.
  48. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
  49. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
  50. College has given me the confidence for my life. 

So ! Guys, these are the best collection of 50+ Instagram Best College Captions For College Lovers 2021.😄 Please, do share with your friends on the social media sites like Instagram. We also have share captions on different topics, you can check it out on : www.shani7866.blogspot.com.


50+ Instagram Best College Captions For College Lovers 2021






Comments