50+ Instagram Best Birthday Captions For Friends 2021

 50+ Instagram Best Birthday Captions For Friends 2021 : Hey, guys are you looking for Instagram Best Birthday Captions For Friends 2021 ? Do you want best Birthday Captions for friends ? If, your answer is yes ! So, you comed at the right place because we have collected more than 50+ Instagram Best Birthday Captions For Friends 2021 !😊


Friends play a very important role in our life for Happiness, enjoyment and we can share everything with our friends. They help in our toughest situation of life. So, the birthday is the best chance to feel them important or special with these cute and funny birthday caption for friends. You can use these captions on the cute picture of your friend when you want to wish him a Happy Birthday!🎂 and feel how special he is for you! 


50+ Instagram Best Birthday Captions For Friends 2021


  1. Happy Birthday to one of my most dear friends on the entire planet. Hope you have a day as wonderful as you!
  2. Having you as my friend is a privilage to me. Happy birthday. You are precious.
  3. Your friendship is like oxygen Cannot live without itHappy birthday friend.
  4. Happiness begins with your smile and let your smile change the world dear Happy birthday to you Have fun.
  5. Let your all the dreams to be on fire and light your birthday candles with that Have a gorgeous Birthday!
  6.  It’s always a treat to wish a happy birthday to someone so sweet.
  7. Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest happy Birthday!
  8. Happy Bday! You are my best friend! Don’t you ever call anybody else that!
  9. Happy birthday! They say that age is just a number. Yea right – and jail is just a room!
  10. I promise that the more birthday candles you blow, the more I will be here for you to celebrate every special event in your life. Happy birthday!
  11.  Happiness begins with your smile and let your smile change the world dear. Happy birthday to you. Have fun.
  12. Special friends are rare to find, but I am glad that you are one of mine! Happy Birthday to a friend I’ll never forget.
  13. Nothing can be as joyous as spending time with you, let today be the best of all so farHappy birthday friend, you are loved.
  14. I am going to spend one more year with my friendMay God bless you on your birthday for the fulfilment of all your dreams and wishes!
  15. I am looking forward to many more years of friendship and birthdays with you. Have a fantastic birthday! 

  16. Wish you a very Happy BirthdayMay life lead you to great happiness, success and hope that all your wishes come true! Enjoy your day.
  17. May your birthday be more fun and magical than a unicorn farting glittery hearts!
  18. Happy birthday to a dear friend who’s gorgeous, brilliant, funny, talented, and reminds me so much of myself.
  19. Here I am wishing birthday the sweetest and coolest person ever I meetHave the happiest birthday.
  20. Happy birthday, may this day bring much joy, happiness and health to youEnjoy.
  21. Wishinging you a wonderful birthday and a fantastic year ahead! Thanks for being such a great friend.
  22. Happy birthday to such a fabulous friend! Wishing you many blessings for the year ahead.
  23.  Happy birthday best friend! I'm so grateful for your friendship and all the fun times we've had together this year. Here's to many more!
  24. Happy birthday to a dear friend! I hope you have a very special day and a wonderful year ahead!
  25. Congratulations on your birthday! Wishing you a truly fabulous day.
  26. I am grateful that you are a part of my life. All the best on your birthday!
  27. In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. Happy birthday friend!
  28. Happy, happy birthday! You deserve all the cakes, love, hugs and happiness today. Enjoy your day my friend!
  29. May God shower you with blessings today and always. Happy birthday wishes for my friend!
  30. Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!
  31. Thanks for another year of being an awesome friend. Happy birthday dear friend!
  32. I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!
  33. You may be getting older but at least I still look great! Happy birthday best friend!
  34. I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!
  35. I am so proud to be your best friend. May you have a happy and healthy birthday!
  36. To a friend who’s always there when you need them, and always there when you don’t. Happy Birthday!
  37. Birthday dinner for you! I know this’ll be my best one yet, with lots of cake and me singing “happy birthday.”
  38. Happy birthday to the one who always makes me laugh! You make my life better. #birthdayboy
  39. Happy Birthday to our friend and love of our life. May the kind of riches we’ve found together forever make everything else feel cheap
  40. Chocolate cake is way better than pretty much anything else. Except maybe friendship. Because that’s a thing too. #happybirthday #friend
  41. Birthdays only come once a year, and your friendship only comes once a lifetime.
  42. Wishing I could spend your birthday with you, but know you’re on my mind and in my heart ♥️
  43. You’re like a sister to me. Cheers to many more birthdays glowing together.
  44. My best friend was born today! Where would I be without you?
  45. Happy birthday to my partner-in-crime and my favorite person!
  46. You’ve grown so much in one year. I’m always so proud of you! Happy Birthday.
  47. Happy birthday! Wishing you many more years of good health and prosperity.
  48. I hope you’re enjoying your special day—may life continue to bring you the best days ahead. 💜
  49. Thank you for living your life in a way that makes every day worth celebrating. Happiest of birthdays!
  50. Even though celebrations might look a bit different this year, you're always the life of the party—over Zoom, and all. Happy birthday!l

So ! Guys, these are the best collection of 50+ Instagram Best Birthday Captions For Friends 2021. Please, do share with your friends , family, neighbours, etc., On the social media sites like Instagram, facebook, WhatsApp, Pinterest, etc. We also have share captions on different topics, you can check it out on : www.shani7866.blogspot.com.

50+ Instagram Best Birthday Captions For Friends 2021


Comments